Wonder Walker Wanderlust

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I tried hard, but after all I ended up with this title...

Alrite.
Finally even I am getting bored with what I’ve been writing.
Always just a cycle of questions, wonders and bullshits.

I don’t really love writing about my private life.
I mean, it’s nothing great, it’s rather boring actually and that’s the reason, but sometimes I strongly feel I should write about it, since I’m doing home schooling sort of thing. I want to remind myself of what I am doing and what I am not doing.

It’s kind of interesting to me that I write more while on the journey. I did write a lot while I was in US, and was the same way with my diary when I was in India. I know it’s quite natural that people have more to write on their journey, but in my case, I mostly write about the same old wonders I have all the time, not about the journey itself (I do that too). Anyway why?

1) If I was going to school, or a work, I would have been so busy that I couldn’t have much time for wondering.
2) While on the journey, I’m not too busy, just a little bit, so I have some time to ponder but not too much so I can write about them.
3) When I’m at home, since I do nothing but only on my control, most of the time I’m thinking, and too much wondering takes my power to write.

To get away from this stupid jinx of wonder to oneself I’m trying to find a way…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home