Wonder Walker Wanderlust

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Rockin' on album of the year 2004!

This is the rock music critique I really like.

1. Green Day "American Idiot"
2. Eminem "Encore"
3. U2 "How to Dismatle an Atomic Bomb"
4. Bestie Boys "To the 5 Boroughs"
5. Franz Ferdinand "Franz Ferdinand"
6. The Music "Welcome to the North"
7. The Libertines "the Libertines"
8. Kasabian "Kasabian"
9. REM "Around the Sun"
10. Brian Wilson "Smile"

Pretty similar to the one I listed before, isn't it?

1. HAVEN “All for a reason”
2. U2 “How to dismantle an atomic bomb”
3. BEASTIE BOYS “To the 5 boroughs”
4. THE MUSIC “Welcome to the north”
5. PJ HARVEY “Uh huh her”
6. THE STREETS “A grand don’t come for free”
7. REM “Around the sun”
8. EMINEM “Encore”
9. GREEN DAY “American Idiot”
10. KSABIAN “Kasabian”


Haven't heard "Smile" yet. Gotta check it out.


5 Comments:

  • The libertines album was really dissapointing after the excellent 'Up The Bracket'.

    By Blogger Ragnarok, at 10:54 PM  

  • I thought the same way too about the libertines album...
    too bad 'cos I think they got real talent.

    Julian?
    He's the only one man in the world I don't mind kissing...

    nah.

    By Blogger writer, at 11:10 PM  

  • Hello. I just came across your blog by clicking on the 'anthropology' on my profile and then going down a bit. Hello bye the way.

    By Blogger Anthropax, at 3:34 AM  

  • Did I disappoint you Anthropax?
    I don't give a damn though.

    Up all Night was cool.
    But I don't think it deserves to be one of the best of 2005.

    What's lj?

    Hey Frederique, do you remember I once posted a comment on your blog? Long time ago...

    By Blogger writer, at 8:32 AM  

  • Oh no, this is super.

    By Blogger Anthropax, at 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home