Wonder Walker Wanderlust

Thursday, January 13, 2005

what to do?

Okay, this blog is supposed to be damn cool and all,
but I guess I should give up that ideal since Im not so cool.
My hair is getting nasty (too long), my skin is getting lil bit horrible.
Damn it, dry skin.

Anyway boys and girls help me out, take me out.
Life back in Japan is not so great...
I don't know many people here, I mean I just dont hang out with people of my age here at all and thats already making me bored and sad. I mean Im okay but its just not great, you know.

I also get little bit sentimental about US. People I met, places... not food maybe.
But I guess I became little less sensitive... I mean when I came back from India, I was pretty sentimental even though I was excited about my new life in Japan as well. But this time, I guess such romanticism is not meaning much to me...

Just an empty feeling fills me up sometimes,
that people just go and come and thats all no more.

Anyway life is maybe short but this moment is long and I got to move on.
I'll write more later.

Damn, so uncool.

3 Comments:

  • Well, "isn't so great" is my own problem.

    Anyway I don't really get why some people want to live in this country...

    By Blogger writer, at 11:12 PM  

  • Whaat?
    You meant guys are beautiful in Japan?
    Hope that isnt what u meant...

    I believe Japanese men aren't really attractive to females of other countries by the way...
    But the women are.
    Mm... too bad Im not a woman (in that aspect).

    And...
    I'm not into any game.

    By Blogger writer, at 10:32 PM  

  • Japanese women are beautiful :) - they have a unique sense of style and....yeah.

    By Blogger Ragnarok, at 4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home