Wonder Walker Wanderlust

Thursday, August 18, 2005

you know, I have this really awesome idea...

Well I finally had some good chat with Madz, a girl who emailed me through Hi5.
I probably have bugged her too much, but I get pretty much skeptical when I meet a stranger online. Or maybe it's just a bad habit of mine.

Anyway so today.
I took shower after 3 days (well maybe more, I don't remember).
I think (I don't remember this either) I was in the same outfit for whole 3 days.
Oh no.
Well, this is what happens when you don't see anybody.
Or is it just bad habit of mine?
And yeah I went for a walk too.

Other than that, I wasted so much time again!
Was trying to work on ViasporA website, however ended up just putting old html files and all in order. Horrible. Three more days till Sunday. On Sunday my dad will be back plus I have the goddamn part time job. I got to work a lot harder from tomorrow...

So hey there!
You guys got to help me!
Give me any ideas for the website!

not expecting much though...



memo : ideas for the posts
1. reason why my dads in Bali now
2. about admission of SFC
3. about shannon coming to Japan
4. about earthquake
5. on beauty and celebs

well never expect much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home