Wonder Walker Wanderlust

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Fancy Dream, Mucky days

okay, so no good post for today, again.
But I could take some rest this afternoon.
I got my essay/report "in the philosopher's valley", "searching for America" and "intervew project (immigrants in America)" binded.
Nice.
University Admission is a real big deal in this country.
Hell, I'm still lazy.

Note
1) "I heart Huckabees" seems like a damn cool film
2) I had a dream, that I had a pretty, very caring girlfriend.
hopeing I see her again tonight...
oh probably not.

2 Comments:

  • I LOVE "I *heart* Huckabees!" It's fantastic. I did get worried about potentially killing people by using petrol though.

    By Blogger Anthropax, at 5:47 AM  

  • I was so unlucky that I missed it while I was in the US.
    My cousin told it's kind of a damn scarely film. So wasn't even bothered to check it out what its like on the web by myself.

    The film starts from 20th this month, here in Japan.

    So late.

    By Blogger writer, at 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home