Wonder Walker Wanderlust

Saturday, August 13, 2005

I still don't smoke

In the dream I saw just before I got up this morning,
I was a super hero.
I mean like a neo, you know.
Could fly and jump high and all.
And was supposed to be invincible, however lost faith in own power.
And was fighting with, I don't know, someone, in the garden of my house.
In the ending I was like, well, I got to finish the first problem before I wonder if I'm invincible, and well, somehow escaped.

Agh whatever.

Today was obon.
Japanese tradition.
And if you have been reading my blog for almost a year,
maybe you remember that our family have this little werid ritual.
We pass around a cigaratte and smoke.
Still don't know where it came from.
picture at the link was taken on same day almost same time last year.
My sister, who is not here at the time, took it.

1 Comments:

  • hmmm... is that a tradition that you have just in your family?

    By Blogger Shanoko, at 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home