Wonder Walker Wanderlust

Sunday, August 14, 2005

I want to hear what you have got to say

Sunday night, I have a bottle of pepsi by my left hand, a mouse by my right hand.
No, actually its a laptop, so no mouse.
I mean laptop mouse I'm using (what do you call it?).
Playing "I want to hear what you have got to say" by the Subways.

My dad has left a while back, he is staying near Narita airport tonight.
He will be going to Bali for a week.

only two people in the house now.

Deadline of the univ admission application is 25th, this month.
10 more days of hard working.
Wishing I just do not get lazy.

Seems like its gonna be a lonely week.



"my mind is all made up I'm doing all I can
I'm trying hard to think but I can't understand
why everytime I see you, you just walk away
Still the world is turning, but I will not complain"

Hey I'm used to loneliness.


please leave some comments if you're there








thats what i wrote first, and I just thought maybe i should rewrite it
cos it might give a wrong impression that Im feeling sad and all
but I also think i shouldn't delete it,
so i'll just add few more lines.
Music is over, and now chatting a bit with shannon.

Just remembered there was a good thing today, it was sunday, so i got 5 emails from my rv friends. one of them was my sis's actually.
Anyway u know, im not depressed and all that tonight, just thinking that...
i don't know.
It's just gonna be another lonely week, thats all.

2 Comments:

  • I like being alone though, but maybe I'm weird. I quite like having hours in an apartment by myself, I don't know, it gives me time to think. Sometimes you can think too much though, right?

    Never listened to The Subways, any good?

    Bali is real pretty according to friends, one day I'll go there. That's got added to my stupidly long list of places I'd love to go.

    By Blogger Ragnarok, at 8:33 PM  

  • Yeah I like being alone too.
    I rather stay alone than hang out with people I don't much care.
    But oh well, people I meet these days are only father (not here this week), mother, sister (won't be here for 2 more months) and goddamn work place people twice a week.

    Oh dear, sounds so terrible.

    The subways is so good, I've been a fan since I first heard their single a month or two ago.I admit they got to work more on their sounds, but they write good songs.

    Yeah, two of my dad's friends are Bali freak, they go there almost twice a year!



    Anyway what is this?
    Only ragnarok leaving a comment!
    Where are other readers?
    I got only one?
    Wait, where are you, Shannon!?!

    By Blogger writer, at 1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home