Wonder Walker Wanderlust

Saturday, August 20, 2005

SEXY 05! Actress who wets screens

One good news (for me). I chatted with my old freind today. Well, he is a Japanese, and studied in a university which is in Bangalore, India, so that's where I met him, yea. Now he's in Japan, working on job hunting! So nice to get to talk to him after a long time (well it was my fault, i fogot to reply to his email some time back), you know. Check out his blog here!

So, today's topic.

Beauty, yes beauty.

And celebs, yes celebrity.

I know, everytime I start talking (writng) like this, I muff up making it interesting.
Let me try anyway, sexy topic it is supposed to be.

Well first I must confess, I have a weakness for beautiful people.
Of course, especially girls, women, females you know what I mean.
But I guess you already know that I'm not a too cool kind of person who can have many girl friends at once. Ah yea, not even one, I admit.

Anyway I can't explain this,
but there's something special about beauty...
(people's looking Im talking about)
people say looks don't matter
and of course I don't (try not to) judge people by their looking
but no matter how fucked up the person is,
beauty is magical, intoxicating.

weird thing.
It's just a combination of shapes.
(I'm taking about features, I don' much care about body)
But what makes people think "man, she is a beauty?" sort of thing.

Cover of the magazine I bought today here.












Nicole kidman.
Oh dear... beyond words...

It was on todays sexy actresses, not just focused on their looking,
but their works too (of course).

Other featured actresses are
Angelina Jolie
Scarlett Johansson
Uma Thurman
Keira Knightley
Jessica Alba


and yea, so there are something about celebreties as well.
I know they are phoney, arrogant, etc, thats what people say,
but I still kind of admire them.
Not that I want to be so famous but I don't know,
the world of celebrity seems interesting (well maybe not the right word).
Maybe I just need a celebrity friend...

But yea, I don't really like Paris Hilton breed...

and here, two wbsites...
kind of hilarious...
http://essay.beautiful-breakdown.org/ (sorry emma, but this website is funny...?)
http://www.tomcruiseisnuts.com/ (this one is pretty harsh, maybe?)


See this pic,
Natalie Portman!
Man, Jude law is even more sexier!













Well today's post was about to get rated,
I was thinking about posting a beautiful picture of two naked Japanese girls
(now, why do you look at me like that)
I found on the net other day,
however I thought, for my reputation probably better leave the blog PG-13.

alrite, dumb post it was, huh!?
maybe I'll write on sexy men next time...

I can see a beautiful moon from where I'm sitting right now... sigh

2 Comments:

  • It's all to do with the golden ration isn't it? I know Liz Hurley fits pretty well as does Nicole Kidman - I have a particluar weakness for Nic!

    Paris Hilton = Trash.

    However, Tom Cruise is nuts!

    By Blogger Ragnarok, at 5:02 AM  

  • yay there you are!

    ok yea, I admit, Paris Hilton = Trash!

    Just didn't want to hurt her fans' feeling... eh, anyone here?

    and hey, don't insult Nic's ex husband! (he did a great job finding her)

    By Blogger writer, at 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home