Wonder Walker Wanderlust

Friday, August 19, 2005

the end is the new beginning

a news flash : Ragnarok is leaving the blog.



Oh well, web server (i suppose) has been fucking with me, I finally gave up uploading the new stuff on ViasporA website.
Agh, not much progress again.

Anyway I had a good chat with Shannon today.
She's "really" coming to Japan, on September 6th, for ten months stay.
And I've been thinking, it's pretty fucking great.

But well, now I'm gonna see her for real, some time soon, and that is pretty weird.
Of course I'm exicted, however, hoping shes not expecting me as a damn cool model looking, handsome, very smart guy.
Ah, probably not, right Shannon?

Well actually I'm an evil man.. (you already thought so?)

Agh, I need to lose some weight before I see a girl!
I've been getting some weight these days cos I do no exercise!



And I just discovered an hour ago, that Ragnarok is leaving a blog.

Oh dear, that means I'm losing a reader.
I don't think Shannon will be having enough time to read my blog here
so oh no, no more readers I'm gonna have!

Agh no, just kidding.
But Ragnarok and Shannon (yes you two) were the only two who always read my blog (or at least checked if I'm alive) and left comments.
And I'm really thankful about it.

Especially, Shannon, you helped me so much by chatting while my hard times.
I'm gonna buy you a pepsi here for that.
What? Don't wanna drink such american stuff in Japan?

So here's her "Shan Chan Goes to Japan Blog".

And Ragnarok, if you're really leaving,
take care, and best of luck with everything you do!
And come back someday!



Few months after coming back from India last year, I started blogging.
And end of this month, 31th, will be the one year anniversary.

Maybe one phase is getting over...

4 Comments:

  • :D
    i'm listening to your rap .... :D

    :D

    :D

    By Blogger Shanoko, at 1:57 PM  

  • shannon,
    I fell asleep while we were chatting today...
    sorry!

    By Blogger writer, at 2:11 AM  

  • LOL! (I'm really laughing, which is good since I wrote LOL... lol!)

    Trust me, it happens all the time when people talk to me! So, no worries!

    By Blogger Shanoko, at 3:30 PM  

  • well not that it was boring,
    probably because of "that" song...

    By Blogger writer, at 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home