Wonder Walker Wanderlust

Thursday, May 26, 2005

What have I done!? (Anakin)

I have fallen to the dark side of the force...

I watched episode 3, yeah, pirated one...

that was midnight, day before yesterday.

First I was like, well lets just see a begining bit...
But how could I stop.
I watched it on a laptop, screen size of the film was smaller than CD Jacket I think.
The film itself was so good, a big redeem for epi 1&2 (I actually don't really mind those),
I in a sense regret that I should have enjoyed the first time in a theater.
I could have cry if it was on a big screen...
But well, since it was midnight, when I was kind of bit sleepy, and the screen was so small,
it was more like a dream, just following the plot of the movie.
so I guess it would be quite a different experince at a theater.
I just have to forget what I've seen.

Well I actually regret...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home