Wonder Walker Wanderlust

Thursday, July 21, 2005

George Lucas in Love

I know it's quite an old one, but recently 've seen this star wars short fan film "George Lucas in Love". It's about 8 minutes long, and I was pretty impressed that it's not only a funny parody, but as a film it had something. You know, the film vividly captured Lucas (not the real one of course) dreaming about some different world and all. Fantastic, I loved it.

Anyway today, I had to go to my old high school to get some certificates that I need for application of university admission. Fortunately, seemed like summer vacation has just begun yesterday, so I didn't have to see any students I know... I met my old teacher (he's young actually) and had some chat for a while, he was nice, as usual.

Well the most importantly, going there reminded me that I need to work harder...



thumb size vader! Posted by Picasa


thumb size Obi-Wan! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home