Wonder Walker Wanderlust

Monday, June 20, 2005

ViasporA promotion video (ver.1)

You got to watch this.
From this video, you probably can figure out what viaspora is, at least a bit I hope.
The computer kept getting freezed with the movie maker software and it pretty much pissed me off but I think it came out fairly well. Anyway well, actually it's still on its process of making because as you can watch, there's no image of places and people of the west. That's because I had to make it with the images I had, and I didn't really have good ones of those. I only uploaded the video to get more images...
Anyway doesn't matter where it is the west or the east, please send me some images of places and people if you can, I want it to be more... viaspora, u know.

Let me leave the computer now...

2 Comments:

  • I got really worried that it was some right-wing, almost nationalistic thing at the begining. Goodness. Then the bit about remixing cultures - great stuff.

    By Blogger Anthropax, at 6:48 AM  

  • What!? Right wing? nationalistic?
    Oh no!
    That's totally what I not intended!
    Well I did try to make first half and second half contrastive, but... mmm...
    interesting opinion, thanks!

    By Blogger writer, at 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home