Wonder Walker Wanderlust

Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'm in a good mood, if you want to know the truth

Oh boy.
As Ragnarok said in a comment that he gave me few days back, my mom's already back home. The time has passed so fast since my sis and mom left home last week, and it has been pretty much of an intesive, busy time for me.

As you know I've been working hard on this website called ViasporA. And I've been spending most of my time for this for these few days. My uncle, who works as an art director of films, has been at home now and he's giving me some suggestions and all too. And the best thing was, my mom wasn't at home, so I could sit in front of the computer and work on it for all day long. Anyway that's over now (of course good to have her back home though!)
Please don't ask me what actually it is all about, cos I myself is not very sure. This is really hard to explain, but I hope sometimes you visit the website and enjoy some of the contents. Feedbacks, contribution will be welcomed, too.

My mom brought me a CD-R, which is from one of my friends in Rishi Valley. There were a lot of cool pics of them (and the t shirt), and it made me happy so much. It's great to know that they still think of me as a good friend!

And mm... I want to write something intersting here now since I haven't posted anything to read for 4, 5days (well still, I'm trying to post something everyday at least..) but now I'm tired of sitting in front of the computer so let me go to my room and sleep...

Have a nice day/night people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home